About This Course
Snort is a free and open source Intrusion Detection System (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS). It is used to detect network intrusion like unauthorized access, malicious activities, malicious dark web activities, malicious insider activities, etc. This course is designed to help the student understand the underlying principles and technologies of Snort IDS/IPS. The student will also learn how to configure and deploy the system, examine traffic to detect malicious activities, respond to intrusions, and use advanced techniques to further enhance the security of the network. At the end of the course, the student will be familiar with the Snort IDS/IPS system and know the basics of hacking and network defense.This is a Rare Course and it can be take up to 3 weeks to arrange the training.
- The target audience for SNORT IDS/IPS training would include entry level to intermediate level cybersecurity professionals, such as system administrators, network engineers, and security analysts
- SNORT IDS/IPS training is a great option for those seeking to increase their knowledge and understanding of the system
- Professionals in these roles may already have an understanding of basic network and system administration concepts, as well as an understanding of the types of threats that occur in an organization's environment
- Additionally, these professionals may already have an understanding of the importance of detecting and responding to threats quickly, as well as maintaining a secure system
- SNORT IDS/IPS training can also be a great benefit to any organization looking to enhance its current security infrastructure
- By providing an in-depth analysis of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), this training provides the necessary tools and information for organizations to better detect, respond to, and prevent the threats they are most likely to encounter